02 December 2009

Hommes Thanksgiving









Well those of us Hommes' that were in town for Thanksgiving decided it would be a great year to participate in the Turkey Trot in Wash Park. The weather was going to be beautiful so we went for it. It was a 4 mile course, we participated in the run/walk event and had a great time. I'm pretty sure Dylan could have run the whole course, and Auntie Mel could have kept up with him but thankfully they stopped occasionally to wait for the rest of us. We didn't break any speed records I finished 7399 out of 7444, but we were really hungry when it came time to eat our turkey dinner. It was truly a lot of fun, and we'll probably have to do it again when the weather cooperates like this year. Sorry about the pictures, we were obviously under a tree and lots of shadows on our faces, but you get the idea. We had lots to be thankful for and hope you had the same.

1 comment:

Chrissie and Eric said...

WOW! I stopped checking your blog because it was never updated! I randomly decided to see if there would be a new post, and to my surprise, there were many! Now, I have reason to keep checking. By the way, I'm terrible at updating our blog! You have a very cool family@