02 November 2009

Quick trip to Cali

Last weekend Sonya and I got to go to California for a long weekend. One of my former youth group students, Andrea Smidt, was getting married and asked me to do the wedding. Sonya and I left the kids behind and headed out on Thursday morning, it was snowing when we left. We had a great weekend in Cali, eating out, spending time with friends, shopping, walking on the beach, and just relaxing. I know the pictures are cheesy, but hey what can we say, we don't get to many Kendal and Sonya pictures these days. We returned home and were greeted by over 20 inches of snow last week. It was great not having to go to work, the kids would have had snow days but they were already off track. It was good to hang out with them after being gone for the weekend.





5 comments:

Dana said...

Nice work Kendal!!!!! Love the updates!

mbguikema said...

i am so glad you are doing this :)

Loyder said...

omg I LOVE the Hommes Family. I miss you guys a lot and I am looking forward to seeing all of you in December!! You and Sonya can have many date nights and I will watch the kiddos cause I just love them. So fun to see and hear how you are!! (p.s. hook a sista up)!!!! haha

Molly said...

K: your wife is so beautiful - these pics make me miss you guys! Glad you got the time away together...
Molly and the guys | alaska

Anonymous said...

I love the "cheesy" pictures!!! :)