03 January 2010

Summer at Duncan Lake w/ the DeKrakers





This summer while we were in Grand Rapids we had a chance to spend the day at Duncan lake with the DeKrakers and other friends from Calvin along with all of our kids. It was a ton of fun, we had an afternoon full of waterskiing, just like the old college days. (probably one of the reasons my grades weren't so great) Connor and Dylan also got a chance to ski on a horse shoe shaped ski. They both got up on their very first time. I was so proud. Maci however wanted nothing to do with it except standing on the ski on the shore.

2 comments:

*A* said...

So great! I totally remember being forced to water ski when I was like 5. And I still remember Rob screaming 'cause Dad wouldn't let him in the boat until he got up. Yep, that's how Cal rolls. Good job Connor & Dylan!

Molly said...

These pictures are awesome! LOVE them - and Maci's plan for the Christmas performance is too funny. Tell Son. hi - I sure miss you all here.
Molly and the fellas