10 March 2009

Birthday Fun

Today was my birthday, and we celebrated with breakfast of homeade cinnamon rolls, and my favorite egg casserole. I spent the morning at the gym while Son and the kids went to Bible Study. It was a lazy afternoon around the house and an amazing dinner that Son made capped off with a bicycle birthday cake. I've been a little bit into cycling lately training for the 380 mile ride the rockies this summer. I think Dylan picked up on this when he made Sonya make me the bike cake. It was a great day and we had tons of fun.


It looks like Dylan is my prom date the way he's posing with me.

2 comments:

mbguikema said...

wow...sonya you rock!! that cake is awesome! i am so glad you guys had a nice family night to celebrate your bday!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear your group got in "ride the Rockies". Great cake, Sonya!

Aunt Joyce